- You must stay off any blood thinning products for 1 week before the treatment (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Fish oil capsules, Vitamin E), unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Avoid Alcohol a day or two before treatment.
- Do not workout or get a massage the day of your procedure, it increases blood flow and sensitivity. Also limit or avoid caffeine.
- You may want to schedule your procedure around your monthly cycle because of your sensitivity levels.
- When getting any eye procedures done you must be off Latisse or other lash growing serums for at least 2 MONTHS or longer if possible prior to your appointment. Lash Serums may cause permanent changes to your skin which may be a contraindication to having permanent eyeliner. Evaluation will be made prior to procedure.
- Lash extensions must be removed several days prior to eyeliner applications.
- Do Not Wear Contact Lenses During or Immediately Following the Eyeliner Procedure, Bring Your Glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-treated condition.
- If you are considering Botox , do it two weeks after your permanent makeup is complete.
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 48 hours prior to the procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before.
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done at least 5 days before the procedure, or 1 month following final appointment.
- An antihistamine may be taken just prior to appointment, if desired. Tylenol is also ok.
Mahalo for choosing Mele Wahine
To Help Protect Everyone, We recommend wearing a mask during your procedure.
If you have been traveling, We ask that you please take a Home Covid test the morning of your appointment (Home Rapid Antigen test ok). Please Text a dated picture of test results to Nancy at 760-213-5000.
Please be Respectful of our Policy. Thank You.